- To join visit the PMI Membership page (this page is on the PMI Global website) and follow the links for the appropriate type of membership (Individual, Student or Retiree). Once you have added the Membership to your cart, select the Alaska chapter by browsing the communities through the link at the bottom of the PMI Marketplace screen. (*TIP don't forget to select auto-renewal!)
- Membership begins with the global community of PMI (US$129/year plus one-time $10 application fee) and extends locally with the Alaska Chapter ($30 annually).
- PMI is a leader in the field of project management and has the experience, knowledge and resources to aid your professional growth. By becoming a member of PMI you will build relationships, improve your skills, gain access to the most up-to-date knowledge and learn from some of the best in the field.
As a member of PMI, you will receive significant benefits.
Membership in PMI demonstrates to your peers that you are:
- Dedicated to best practices and results
- Enthusiastic about quality, productivity and return on investment
- Serious about your own professional and personal development
- Committed to ethical business practices and PMI AK encourages the active participation of project managers in support of their local chapter.
Should you have any questions, please conact us as email@example.com.
This Year New Members
Members with No Certification