PMO Tool - A Virtual Lunch and Learn
LINK to JOIN today: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82932072284?pwd=WXlabGEwSDQ4SlpaZk9IM1BDbi9vdz09
Lunch and Learn event hosted by PMI AK Chapter and presented by Proggio. Come and learn about the innovative project management tool that offers a range of features to enhance your PMO/Project Management Experience. From risk management and prioritization to executive dashboards, Proggio can transform the way you manage your projects. (see below for topics and speaker bios)
This event will be a great opportunity to learn about the various features of Proggio and how they can be customized to meet the unique needs of your organization. Network with other professionals in the industry and gain valuable insights into project management best practices.
We are thrilled to offer a virtual event that is completely free for all to attend. At PMI AK Chapter, we are committed to meeting the evolving needs of our membership by providing access to the latest tools and resources to enhance PMO success. This Lunch and Learn event featuring Proggio is a prime example of our dedication to supporting our members' requests.
We understand that discovering new tools can be daunting, which is why we are excited to offer this opportunity to expose our membership and community to Proggio. By attending this event, you'll gain a deeper understanding of how this tool can help you optimize your PMO processes, reduce risk, and improve overall project outcomes.
As an AK Chapter member, your input is valuable to us. If there are other tools you'd like to see or learn about, let us know! We are committed to trying to arrange demos and events that address the unique needs and interests of our members and community. Don't miss out on this chance to expand your knowledge and connect with other professionals in the field. Register now to secure your spot at our upcoming Lunch and Learn event with Proggio.
Topic of discussion:
Modernizing project management through an adaptive Project and Portfolio Management approach
- Change is constant in project and portfolio management and it requires companies and their teams to adapt quickly to shifting priorities and objectives.
- To keep pace, and keep strategy and operations aligned, they need Management Adaptability: a set of change management processes or frameworks to facilitate agility, improve execution, and achieve on-time, on-budget delivery.
- Digital transformation is enabling this shift toward adaptive project and portfolio management, and breaking down data and communication silos across the organization.
- This approach can help PMOs leverage adaptive PPM to reach three essential goals: drive value realization, provide ongoing change leadership and optimize performance
Learning objectives (At the end of the webinar, participants will be able to):
- Simplify data collection and increase contributor engagement
- Achieve clear visibility across the project and portfolio landscape to gain clarity and enable smarter, data-driven decision making
- Think critically about their current situation and PPM tools, identify and understand gaps, and see that there is a better way
- Implement a complete, continuous improvement cycle to achieve a more modern, adaptive PPM approach.
Yaniv Shor is the Founder and CEO of Proggio. He has over twenty years of experience in global companies like Verifone, Aladdin (Safenet), Flextronics and Intel where he held many senior positions. Yaniv is the author of the must-read book for project and other managers, Time to Deliver. He also holds a patent for Projectmap, which is the foundation of the Proggio platform. Yaniv holds an MBA from Technion University and a BA from The Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
James Walker is the SVP of Global Sales at Proggio. In this role, James is responsible for the global revenue, operations, and consulting practices. He has spent over a decade of his career in assisting global organizations with their digital transformation initiatives. Known for his focus and commitment to achieving results, James helps organizations expand their modern work management practices to drive more efficiencies and support the corporate objectives for those that he serves.
It is no longer possible to register for this event